Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Fall into Autumn

Just had to share my card with you that I created 



I have used the this new cat image, "Hello Kitties"  ((which is still free on our Facebook Page)) and coloured it with promarkers adding glossy accents to the picture frame and stickles to the sunflower centers.
I have coloured the cats to look like Monty the ginger one and my new kitten Mally (Malachi)the tuxedo black & white.
I also used the wonderful sunflower paper from Gertie Goose Spring & summer Paper
Thanks so much for visiting
Make sure you check out the rest of the wonderful images
hugs. xx

5 comments:

ike said...

Lovely colouring on this super sweet card and I really like the backing paper :-D

IKE xx

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page

Linda Anderson said...

Oooooo, how beautiful!!! Love that paper with this sweet image. How adorable that you colored them like your own fur babies!! So sweet!

Linda A.

monique said...

lovely

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Wow Tania. This turned out beautiful. I love that sunflower paper and it goes perfect with that image!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Beautiful! Love this adorable image!