Friday, September 11, 2015

Friday Freebie - Cats in Sunflowers

Welcome back!! We don't do this every week, but I have a li'l freebie for you today!  For those of you who follow our Facebook Page, you've had a chance to grab this one, but I know some of you are not on FB, so I'm offering it here on our blog for a limited time!  :) 

Here's an adorable card by Monique using today's freebie!


You can get it in here in the store FREE all this weekend!

freebie expired, you can purchase it HERE in the store. 

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a fabulous Friday *Ü*

7 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

This is so cute! I haven't had a chance to get this one coloured up yet - I love it! Thanks for your generosity, Kris! Have a great weekend!

ike said...

How adorable :-) THANK YOU very much

Hugz
IKE in Greece xxxx

Linda Anderson said...

Wow, this is one gorgeous card!! What beautiful coloring of these darling kitties.

Tazmadazz said...

Pretty card! Thank you for the freebie kitties!

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Wonderful job Monique! I just love the cool round card and the papers you used. Everything compliments together so well!

Lady Bug Stampers said...

very pretty love the papers too.

ike said...

I used my kitties here if you'd like to see them :-)
http://suzy-ikesworld.blogspot.gr/2015/09/still-using-my-freebies-d.html


Hugz
IKE xxxxx