Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Get SWEPT Away with the Latest New Releases!

Hello and happy Tuesday all!  It's Lisa D. here, popping in to share some fabulous new mini sets that Kris has come up with!  The fall is here and it is time to get some cleaning done!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MORE NEW  RELEASES  FOR  SEPTEMBER!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I think that the title says it all.  That is certainly the way I feel about housework, as I am sure that many of you do as well!  Of course, if all dust bunnies were that cute, we wouldn't have to worry about vacuuming would we?!

I love the sentiment in the set, "Dust if you must:  but I'll be in my craftroom!"  I hate to admit it out loud but the frequency of housework in my home has definitely diminished since I became an active card maker and blogger.  It is nice to know that I'm not alone.


Seriously, how cute are those dust bunnies?  Instead of cleaning, I'd be trying to find homes for them. 


This set boasts another fab sentiment, "housework won't kill you but why take the chance".  Truer words were never spoken!

I always love a good pun and this set is filled with them!

Now if you like all these separate new sets you'll be pleased to find out that Kris has combined ALL the images and sentiments that you see above into one great big set as well.  It is a way to get your hands on all the sets and save money in the process.  Buying all of the sets individually would cost you $9.45; however, by purchasing Leesa's Cleaning Day you can get it all for the low price of $6.00--that's a savings of $3.45--enough money to buy another set in the store!!! 


 ***CHECK BACK FOR YOUR CHANCE TO WIN***
How would YOU like the chance to win one of the sets listed above (excludes Leesa's Cleaning Day)? Well, keep an eye out for the word 'Giveaway' in an upcoming post title over the course of the next several days, follow the instructions, and you might just walk away with one of these fabulous new sets!

See you all again real soon!

4 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

OMGoodness, these are so cute and fun! Love them!

Donna said...

Very cute! Love the dust bunnies. Too funny!

Trina Flynn said...

Awww, I’m loving on all these new images they are all so sweet! Leesa’s dust bunnies is too adorable!

Joyce Johnson said...

I just want to say I totally love these cute bunnies. Would love to win a set.Joyce Johnson
Joycejohnson2@charter.net