Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Happy Fall!

Did you see the post from earlier today? The winner of our newly released Ted & Trudy's Wagon has been chosen!!! Read all about it HERE!

Despite the fact that autumn means summer has ended and winter is never far behind, it's still my favorite time of year. I love the colors of the leaves, cooler temps so I can open up the windows, and the bountiful harvest of apples, pumpkins and squashes. So I simply had to create with this sweet set, Crows & Pumpkins. Now I must admit, the crows that hang around my house aren't this cute!! They are HUGE and caw at you so loud, almost like they're scolding you. And they don't spook easily and fly away either!! Silly birds. 

Be sure and check out the entire line of fall related sets and digi papers from Imagine That HERE. 

3 comments:

Kris said...

Such a cute card Linda, I LOVE how you did the stripes with the papers - great sketch! Thanks for sharing!!

Donna said...

Awesome fall colors, Linda. Love the design. Pumpkins are one of my favorite fall images. Great card!

monique said...

sweetie