Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Mopped Up

We've had some fun with our latest release! Scroll down and check out if you're a winner of one of the fabulous sets! Here is my card using the adorable Mopped Up set. This is the color version of the image. Talk about fabulous colors!! I really wanted to highlight them and pulled similar colors from my forever growing stack of scraps of pattern paper. And I used my favorite sentiment from the set because it simply makes me giggle! Hope you have a wonderful rest of today. Be sure and check out all the wonderful newly released sets.


3 comments:

Imagine That! Digis by Kris said...

This is super cute Linda, I just love the papers you used, they match perfectly with this digi :) Thanks for sharing! xK

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Just lovely Linda. I really like the contrast of the three colours bringing in the colours of the image beautifully.

Sandra said...

Very cute and lovely used colours.
Greatings San Lahnstein.