Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Sweeter Than a Bushel of Apples

I overslept this morning, making me run around like crazy getting things done that needed done!!! Now I can relax, finish up my card, and get it posted to share with you. I simply couldn't go without making another one using our Digi of the Month, Maggie's Apples. She is just the sweetest, as are all the adorable cow sets released this month! My pattern papers are from my scrap pile (the green check is actually digi paper from the Ted and Trudy's Wagon set!). Love it when I can use up some of my scraps!! Enjoy your today!  

3 comments:

Kris B. said...

It's adorable Linda :) I love that you were able to use up some left over papers too, good thinkin!! Hope your day is more relaxing. Thanks for sharing! xKris

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Nicely done Linda. I too am happy to hear you could use some scraps. It is always nice to be able to do that.

monique said...

such a sweetie