Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Autumn


The moment I saw other Design Team members using this image from Autumn, I knew I simply had to have it!! The image of that little girl falling into a pile of leaves brought back so many memories of myself as a kid as well as of my own two boys (who are now 20 & 16!!). I paired it with two of the digital papers from the Fabulous Fall set. I love the colors of fall and this digi paper pack has them all!!
        

(Autumn is on sale for only $1.95 right now!!)

6 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Linda, your card is gorgeous. Love your layout.

monique said...

great card

Lorie said...

Really cute card Linda!

Imagine That! Digis by Kris said...

Linda, loving your cute card today - the layout is fabulous! :) xKris

Donna said...

Linda, what a bright and gorgeous autumn card. And love the sentiment. Perfect with the image. So cute!

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Goodness, how did I miss this?! This is just gorgeous Linda!