Friday, October 9, 2015

Christmas Owl

Hi there :)  Be sure to comment on our previous post for a chance to win the Snowman with Tree Hat set!!  

Can you Believe it?  Christmas is only 76 days away!  

Maybe this will help you create some greetings.  It's my newly released "Christmas Owl"set! And now it's time for Monique to share her make with us this week... also using this set...


So much to see!!  I spy some of the our digi papers in the background and I love the shiny circle letters and snowflakes.  Lots more owls too!  Lovely Christmas card Monique *Ü*   


Remember to find our GIVEAWAY posts and comment this week for a chance to WIN! 

Have a great weekend xx

7 comments:

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

So cute. Just love that little owl so much. He is definitely a star!

No, no, no....I'm NOT READY for Christmas...and there just isn't enough time left...I'm going to go and pout in a corner now...

Imagine That! Digis by Kris said...

"You better not pout! cause Santa Claus is comin' to town"... in 75 1/2 days, Lisa... so no pouting if you don't want on his naughty list!! LOL :) But ya, I know whatcha mean. But you are waaay ahead of me with your Christmas cards, that should make you feel good! :)

Lorie said...

Such cute cards! I do love the combo of the owl and peppermint and will be making a card soon with this set!! :)

Suze said...

Great set. Lovely card Monique - love how you created the sentiment.

Gloria Shirr (purpleglo) said...

Such a cute card! Love the digi set. I can't remember what kind of tree we had as a child. I know my mother switched to a fake one for a while and then none. I decided we needed a real one with the experience of chopping it down. My kids loved looking for a tree each year and then chopping it down. Such a fun time. I miss that. My husband and I have a real tree every year, Noble Pine and it is gorgeous with a wonderful smell of the outdoors. I am the one who decorates it and the inside of the house; even though no one sees it but us. Thanks for a chance to win another fabulous digi set. Hugs, Gloria

http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

KT Fit Kitty said...

So cute!

monique said...

thanks everyone as i child we had a silver tree ,now i have a minitree 30 cm high in koper so the cats cant climb in them