Monday, October 19, 2015

Don't feed the dust bunnies

I have been doing LOTS of cleaning at my house and sad to say, I have found lots of dust bunnies and more junk than I wanted.  I was able to clear out a whole dumpster.  I have also been cleaning through my craft supplies and finding things that I forgot I had.  For this project I pulled out some Flower Soft  to look like the dust.  I made this an easel card. This is using the set Leesa's Dust Bunnies. Check out my blog for more details.










5 comments:

monique said...

cute card its the only time i like dust gr monique

Imagine That! Digis by Kris said...

love the flower soft Lisa!! This card is so cute, easels are fun, and your coloring is super! :) Thanks for sharing xKris

Linda Anderson said...

Oh my Lisa, this is soooooo adorable!!! Love the idea of the flower soft. Cute, cute, cute!!!

Linda

Donna said...

Lisa Lynn, this is an awesome creation. I love the dust bunny sentiment and the easel card makes it really fun. Great use of some unused craft supplies. We all have those!

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

What a fab card Lisa Lynn! Love the cool effect of the dust. I have never heard of Flower Soft before. Great layout as well.