Thursday, October 1, 2015

October DOTM Challenge is here!

Welcome back crafters!!  It's time for our next 'Digi of the Month' challenge *Ü*  I know the next holiday would be Halloween, but since it's never been a holiday that my family gave much attention to, I decided to focus more on the BIG holiday right around the corner... CHRISTMAS!  Most card-makers try to create their own handmade greetings throughout the year, or at least cram in a small bundle for friends and family in the months/weeks just prior to.  :)  If you were hoping for a Fall themed, or even Thanksgiving digi, you can find plenty of those HERE.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'DIGI  OF  THE  MONTH'  CHALLENGE!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All our September challenge players received the following....


If you missed out on our challenge last month, you can get this set FREE with 
any $10 purchase, OR you can buy it at a discounted price all this month!!

All who link up by October 28th will receive November's DOTM set FREE!

...and don't forget!  One player will be donned our "Cherry on Top" award and will receive a FREE digi set of your choice from the store :) 

from our Design Team






Card by Monique


Now it's YOUR turn *Ü*


16 comments:

ike said...

Oooooo - what a divine little kitty :-) AWESOME DT creations :-D

Hugz
IKE xxxx

monique said...

yes i agree its a lovely sweet kitten love your cards team

KT Fit Kitty said...

Yay! Could this be any cuter?! I love it! Your DT projects are super sweet!

Kathy D. said...

Oh fiddle poop! Life got in the way in September so didn't get my card done so I will just have to go shopping!! So cute!! I know some ladies at the retirement home that would love to get a card with this image.
Kathy D.

Sheena Mckee said...

Cant seem to load my project is anybody else having issues

Imagine That! Digis by Kris said...

I just did a test and it added mine Sheena, so please try again, or maybe wait a li'l bit and try later. Can't wait to see what you created :) thanks! xKris

Sheena Mckee said...

Thank you Kris

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Love that sweet kitty and my fellow teamies did an amazing job with their creations! Good luck to all our players!

Lisa

Sandra said...

Tose cards are lovely and very cute.
I like the Kitty it is an cute digi.
Greatings San Lahnstein

Granmargaret said...

Thank you for another challenge and lovely cute set. Lovely cards by the design team.

Mel C said...

Thank you for another cute and fun set Kris!

Gloria Shirr (purpleglo) said...

Thanks so much Kris for your fabulous Progressive Challenges and your awesome digi collections. I am in awe of your creativity! Just wish I had more time to use them.

I am having a blog celebration; with lots of prizes; and would love for all of you to join my celebration. Join as a follower (if not already), comment and add your blog link to Mr. Linky. Everyone is welcome to join. Imagine That Digis by Kris is one of my sponsors; plus I have several CTMH products to give away to US residents. Blog Celebration ends Oct. 31st. Hugs, Gloria

http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

Bad Kitty said...

nice dt cards
love this kitty

Susan Kennedy said...

Thank you for the awesome Digi of the Month! I had so much fun with this awesome kitty!! Love allt he DT Creations! Love everyone's colors.. Just beautiful!! Love Lisa Lynn's .. how she made the kitty so different! Fantastic!! Love seeing all of the creations and how everyone does something so different! Really fun!! Thanks for another fun challenge!

- Susan
{Scrap A Thousand Words}
{Sentimental Susan}
{Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges}
{DT CALL -- Open Until Oct 31st}

Kathy D. said...

Yippee!!! I got to play this month. What a sweet image but can I hint for a dog Christmas digi!?! Pleeeaaassseee!!!!
Thanks for such wonderful stamps each month.
Kathy D.

Kel said...

Had fun with this image, kept it pretty simple -- it's my first time posting and entering a challenge. Thanks again for hosting and sharing all the creativity.