Sunday, October 11, 2015

Who Cares about Dust?? Not Me!!

Hi everyone!!! As I'm getting this post ready to publish, my turkey is roasting in the oven and the whole house is smelling delicious!! I'm running back and forth from the kitchen to my craft room!! Fun day!!! We are celebrating Thanksgiving today (even though it's officially tomorrow).

I have this hanging in my craft room! I hate housework but I know it has to be done, eventually. But if I want to play in my craft room, the housework waits :O)

Dust If You Must:
But I'll Be In My Craft Room!


I used this set on my hanger.

Happy Thanksgiving to all you Canadians out there!!!


8 comments:

Imagine That! Digis by Kris said...

Cute Deanne, loving all the sparkly glitter on all the items ... and Happy Thanksgiving to you!! I love Turkey time. Besides the delicious food, I love the whole warm and coziness of the season, especially when family can get together. Even though our Thanksgiving isn't for 5 1/2 more weeks, I'm definitely getting in the mood. I bought and cooked a ham last night so we can have left overs for this week, lol. I never do that unless it's around Easter, or Christmas.

Anyways, enjoy a wonderful Thanksgiving all our Canadians friends!! :)

Lisa Lynn said...

Love that spider and all the glitter on your wonderful card.

Lorie said...

That is really cute! Have a wonderful day!!

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Wonderful job as always and a very happy Thanksgiving to you and to all of our Canadian readers! Reminds me that I need to create a freebie on my own blog for all my fellow Canadians in honour of our celebration tomorrow!

Hope you have a great day!

Donna said...

Deanne this is adorable. I love it. I am going to have to use this set very soon. Great job!

monique said...

love it

Linda Anderson said...

What a fun card!!! Love that spider. Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Linda A.

Lady Bug Stampers said...

What an adorable card. Love all the detail to it.