Saturday, October 3, 2015

World Card Making Day - FREEBIE

Good evening everyone... it's actually quite late, 9:30 p.m. Saturday as I type this out.  I was reminded this afternoon that it's "World Card Making / Scrapbooking Day" and I was wanting to do something for it.  However I've been so busy with my girls in volleyball and we were out of town most of the day for a tournament.  So, I apologize this is late, but I still wanted to give y'all a li'l freebie I made up.  A few elements are my own, and a few are from Pixel Scrapper so I could offer you this collaborative kit for FREE!  :)  The pumpkin and corn stalk come in several formats including textured, white edged, and drop shadows, as do the sentiment and flower.  I hope you can find some use for this whether it making a card, or scrapbooking, or making a digital card to email a friend!  :)   


Click HERE to get this Freebie in my store!

Scrapbook Page by Kris


If you download this kit, be sure to leave me a comment and spread the word!! 
 Thank you my crafty friends!!

Have a wonderful weekend :)



15 comments:

hoptownracer1 said...

Thank you so much! These are so pretty!

Silvis Kreativstube said...

Thank you so much. I love the Freebie so much. Hugs Silvi

Sheena Mckee said...

Thank you very much for this gorgeous freebie set,have done a post on fb to spread the word,thanks again

Intruderlady said...

Thanks! It's gorgeous.
Kitty

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Kris for this lovely set. I have shared Sheena's post on my facebook page.

monique said...

thanks its lovely

Marji Franklin said...

Thank you, this is so pretty

Tazmadazz said...

Thank you for the great digi paper!

Pippa said...

Thank you Kris for the lovely papers.

KT Fit Kitty said...

OMGoodness, I LOVE this kit! Awesome freebie! Thank you so much!

Lisa Lynn said...

Kris, this is a gorgeous set, thanks for sharing.

Linda Anderson said...

Gorgeous kit and fabulous scrapbook page. Thanks so much Kris!!!

Linda

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Wow! This is just gorgeous Kris! Thanks so much!

Sandra said...

What a lovely paperkit thank you so much Kris.
Greatings San Lahnstein.

Mel C said...

This is beautiful Kris, thank you!