Saturday, November 28, 2015

Blessings of the Season


If I had this many kitties hiding in a pumpkin I'd absolutely snap a photo and keep the memory forever - they are just darling, aren't they?  Lynne will be leaving our team very soon so I wanted to wish her a happy farewell from all of us at Imagine That!  Linda has been the "bomb dot com" as my kiddoes would say, LOL - but seriously, I couldn't ask for a better DT member.  Thank you Lynne for ALL you've done here and we wish you the best in your future endeavors.  

PS.... don't you just LOVE her take on this image?!!  She colored the "tails" green like pumpkin flourishes, love that!! :)   


Stop by Lynne's blog by clicking her siggy below...

4 comments:

Lori m said...

Adorable card, best wishes to Lynne on your new adventures. hugs, Lori m

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

I agree, can you imagine this many cutie pies sticking out of a pumpkin?! Love the scalloped frame and extra bling.

You will definitely be missed Lynne! All the best to you as you continue life's adventures!!!

monique said...

sweeeeet

KT Fit Kitty said...

So cute! Love this image!