Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Fleas Navidad

Two new Christmas sets have just been released!! Check out all about these cuties as well as the November Bundle deal and a sale in THIS POST!

Now I have discovered something that all us design team members have in common...we LOVE the set Hanging Kitty!!! I couldn't wait to create something with this image! Having two kitties myself, this could not be more perfect. I stayed true to my more simple style, using pattern paper, hemp and some sewing to embellish. I plan on sending this to my brother and his wife for Christmas. My sister-in-law will get a kick out of the sentiment being a Spanish teacher! It just made me giggle!! 

4 comments:

Trina Flynn said...

OMG! What an adorable card! Hanging Kitty image is so cute.. Thank you for sharing such a fun cute card!

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Such a wonderful card. So stinkin' cute! I'm sure your SIL will love it!

Lisa Lynn said...

Gorgeous card Linda.

ike said...

Hahahaha - a wonderful card and that is such a darn cute image. :-) The sentiment just had me roaring with laughter :-) Having 15 cats I am always on the watch for them little critter !!!!

Hugz
IKE xxx

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog