Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving Friends

Hello!  Can you believe it.... today's the First official SNOW Day of the season here in Central Oregon!!  And we will be celebrating Thanksgiving in two days.  I just hope I can get to the grocery store to shop for all the fixin's without any events.  ;)  

How CUTE is this card?!!  Silvi created this one using the digi set,
I'm loving the pretty leaves and wood bg, what a sweet greeting.  :)  


here's what you get in this fabby set!


and here's what I see out my back door today...


Be sure to stop by Silvi's blog for more of her awesome creations!!

3 comments:

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Awesome card by Silvi! Love those leaves as well.

We had our first official snow last week then some flurries all this past weekend brought more. Darn it, I think it is here to stay!

Trina Flynn said...

Hi Silvi...You created an adorable card! Love the entire scenery and sentiment is perfect!

Chi Cr said...

Neat card! I like the realistic background with the cute images together!!! You have some great trees and a nice view!