Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Humphrey's Sunflower


Hello from Pittsburgh, PA! My card says fall but the weather this week doesn't! And I'm okay with that!!! We are in the 70's with the sun shining bright...love it!! 

I couldn't resist creating with adorable Humphrey's Sunflower, I think he is just so cute. I love the colors of fall, plus who could resist a sweet little squirrel like Humphrey?!! The papers come from the digital pack Fabulous Fall, and the assortment of autumn designs and colors is a must have for your collection.

Be sure and scroll down to see our latest release. And check back for your chance at winning one of these adorable sets! 

5 comments:

Imagine That! Digis by Kris said...

Super cute Humphrey card today Linda :) Lucky you with temps in the 70's!! We were at about 46 today, brrrrr!!! Love your sketch, paper, brads... great job! Thanks for sharing!

Donna said...

Linda what a wonderful design and cute image. Love the black accents. It just makes those fall colors pop. Fun! Our weather has been similar but I think we are in for a change. I'll take the 70s. My favorite kind of weather!

monique said...

lovely card

Lisa Lynn said...

Adorable card Linda. Love that layout!!!

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Awesome job Linda. Love the papers you went with and Humphrey always makes me smile.