Monday, November 9, 2015

Look who we are sponsoring

  Hi why don't you pop over
IDIC
to see the wonderful cards by their design team and enter their baby card challenge

"MAMA AND BABY" - CARD
ASHLEY




"SWEET SLEEP (BOY)"  - CARD
CASS




"SWEET SLEEP (BOY)" - CARD
DARLENE




"SWEET SLEEP SHEEP" - SHADOW BOX CARD
EDWINA




"SWEET SLEEP SHEEP" - CARD
HELEN




"MAMA AND BABY" - CARD
MARLENE




"SWEET SLEEP SHEEP" - CARD
MICHELLE




"SWEET SLEEP SHEEP" - CARD
ROBIN PARKER

Make sure you pop over and enter giving you more chances of winning 
ImagineThat! images.


  

2 comments:

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Wow everyone did such a fab job. I just saw an adorable set that I'll need to purchase one of these days--the Sweet Sleep boy image is simply beautiful Kris.

While they are all wonderful, I have to say that my favourite is the card by Robin. There is just something about it that really speaks to me!

monique said...

fab cards