Monday, November 30, 2015

Who's the 'Cherry on Top' for November?

Wow, wow, wow... can I just say that quality trumped quantity when it came to our 'Digi of the Month' challenge for November!!  There were some gorgeously colored images and out-of-the-box creatively styled cards that it's going to be so hard to pick a winner!  But alas.... it's that time to announce our "Cherry on Top" awardee from those who took the challenge!  The winner receives this cute blog badge and a digi set of his or her choice!  


Each month, our DT takes a turn to pick who our 'Cherry on Top' awardee will be.  As we are going in alphabetical order, it is my turn, (Kris)!  Here is what I had to say about my Top Pick...
"While I am absolutely wowed by fabulous coloring, I also can't resist a Fancy Fold or anything out-of-the-norm.  Carrie's shaker card takes the cake this round.  From the colorful leaves and beads to the miniature 'Harvest Basket' digis, who could resist giving this a shake?!   Awesome card Carrie!!"


Congratulations Carrie! 
 Please feel free to display the blog award at the top of our post and then find your gift code from Lisa D., our Cherry on Top Coordinator, in your inbox soon!  

If you would like to go and check out Carrie's creation on her blog, please click HERE.


5 comments:

Carrie Sheridan said...

Wow! Thanks so much for choosing my card this month!

Lori m said...

Congrats Carrie, WOW, awesome shaker card, hugs, Lori m

monique said...

sweeet cards

Granmargaret said...

Congratulations Carrie

KT Fit Kitty said...

This is really cute! I love shaker cards! I like how she made tiny harvest baskets for inside the shaker! Congratulations and well deserved to Carrie!