Monday, November 9, 2015

You make Christmas MERRY

Last night it got down to 30, we didn't have any snow, but we did have frost.  I understand that it is November and that winter is coming.  It's that we had temps in the 70's for three days last week so it is just such extremes.  I prefer a gradual decrease in temps so you can get accustomed to the cold.  For my card, I used one of the new pre-colored images called Hanging Kitty who is also doing some extreme sports.  Lucky for cats, they have nine lives, hehe.  For details on my card, please see my blog.  

So hang in there this week, Christmas is only 45 days away!








5 comments:

Helen said...

Really cute, Lisa - a lovely, fun card.

Helen x

Imagine That! Digis by Kris said...

:) Love this whimsical creation Lisa Lynn!

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Okay so 30 F is about 1 degree Celsius. We've had a few days that cold already as well. Yes, winter is definitely on its way though I've heard that it is supposed to be a milder one versus last year.

Your card turned out precious!

monique said...

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

Linda Anderson said...

Such a sweet card Lisa Lynn!! Love the fun papers you used!

Linda