Monday, December 14, 2015

Customer Gallery is Back!

Happy Monday crafters!! :)  Did you know we have a Customer Gallery?  You can link up any new creation using Imagine That! digis by Kris images.  The new incentive for linking up has changed... instead of a random drawing, I'm going to automatically give each person a $6.00 gift code after you've linked up 10 of your own projects!!  We have a couple customers who are very close to that now, so keep an eye out and keep em coming!! :)  We LOVE to see what you all create with our digis!  

Take a look at Gloria's most recent creation in the gallery using our Owl with Robin set.  


(inside)

Pop on over to Gloria's Blog to see how she created this (LOVE those fancy frames Gloria!)

Happy Holidays xx

7 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Love it, so cute! Glad the gallery is back! Thank you!

Gloria Shirr (purpleglo) said...

Thanks so much Kris. I was having trouble finding the gallery; so hopefully it is now where everyone can find it. I was forgetting to add my cards to it for a while. So glad it is back and everyone can enjoy it! I love to look at all the fabulous creations! Love your digis Kris! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Hugs, Gloria

http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

monique said...

fabuleus card

Granmargaret said...

Thank you for bringing this back. I was looking for it to add a card a couple days ago and couldn't find it. I have just added my card that I made a couple days ago. I hope that is okay. Have a very happy Christmas.

Sandra said...

Beautiful card.
Greatings San Lahnstein

Lori m said...

Very pretty card, adorable digi, fantastic, hugs, Lori m

Deedee Anderson said...

These are beautiful! What a great idea to have a customer gallery. I love getting inspiration from others who are using the same products!