Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Jingle all the Way & Coupon

Hey all... guess what's on T.V. tonight - Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer!! :)  
And my favorite... "The Year Without a Santa Claus" - so I'm hoping when hubby gets off work we can go get our Christmas tree, warm up some cocoa and watch some Classics :)  

Here's a cute card Silvi created, combining sets "Red Nose Reindeer" and the tree from "Gingerbread Scene" - I'm loving all the li'l silver balls on the bottom half and the way she did the banner :)  Cute, cute!  We're hoping you're recovering nicely Silvi from your knee surgery!!  

Right Now you can get 40% OFF of ALL Christmas digi sets in the store!!  Hurry though, this sale won't last long.  I call this the "After Cyber Monday Sale" :) 

Sets Silvi used in her card:
            


 Happy Holidays!!

5 comments:

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Wait what?! I have Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer taping right now but I didn't see The Year Without a Santa Claus. I'll have to try and find it somewhere hopefully. I'm trying to tape as many of the old specials as I can and then we're going to do a marathon closer to the big day.

I hope you and the hubs get to enjoy your classics tonight. Have a cup of cocoa for me too. Just add it to the potatoes, stuffing and desert from Thanksgiving that I requested. ;) Oh man, now I'm hungry.

Beautiful job from Silvi. We hope you are up and running again soon!

Imagine That! Digis by Kris said...

Hey Lisa - it's on ABC Family channel :) We have terribly slick ice this morning so they cancelled school and work. This morning that channel had The Miser Brother's Christmas followed by Jack Frost. I love this channel!! :)

Lisa Lynn said...

So adorable Silvi

monique said...

lovely

Lori m said...

Beautiful Reindeer card, hugs, Lori m