Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Jingle All the Way

 
I've gotta admit, I can't stop making Christmas cards!!! Kris has so many adorable Christmas/Winter sets that I think I must have them ALL!! Here's a card using the Christmas Sled set, color version of course. Now I can't believe I didn't use any of the wonderful digital papers also included. Instead, I pulled out a roll of washi tape that's been sitting on my desk collecting dust. It really helped take this simple design to the next level. 


If you're in need of some fun and fabulous Christmas digi sets, look no further than the Imagine That! Digis by Kris store. And, as luck would have it, all Christmas digis are on sale, just like the one I used on my card, Christmas Sled!!!  

4 comments:

Imagine That! Digis by Kris said...

A♥D♥R♥A♥B♥L♥E♥

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Isn't it amazing what washi tape can do? Beautiful as always Linda.

Lisa Lynn said...

This is adorable - and I'm with you on that.

monique said...

sweeeet