Saturday, December 26, 2015

New Challenges Coming for 2016!!

Welcome back!!  I hope your Christmas is going wonderfully!  

Many of you have probably noticed that badge in our sidebar that says "New Challenge Starts February 2016" and so I thought I'd share now what that's all about :) ... some great new things on the horizon!   

First of all, sadly, I have to tell you that this month is our last "Digi of the Month" challenge.  But good news!!  Starting in February, we will begin a new challenge where players can use ANY DIGI from ANY VENDOR for a chance to win some free digis to Imagine That! digis by Kris™ shop!   

Now, I know this can be disappointing news for our past challenge players who received a free digi every month they played along.  However, I promise I will reward you from time to time with freebies, especially those who use Imagine That! digis by Kris in our new challenges!!  Lisa, with the rest of our team, is coming up with some fun & fabulous challenge themes to offer each month.  And you'll be happy to know that we'll be drawing at least two winners from every challenge.  We will still have our "Cherry on Top" award, chosen by our Design Team for those outstanding entries, and we will also have at least one Random Drawing, so anyone can win! 
  • If either winner used an Imagine That! digis by Kris image, they will win a $15.00 gift code for the shop, and a prize of a $6.00 gift code will go to a winner if they did not use an Imagine That! digi.  As we get more players in the challenge, we will have more random drawings!!  :)  Doesn't that sound fun?!!  

Now, you might be wondering why we're waiting til February to start our new challenge?  It's because I gave my team the option of taking December off to celebrate the Holidays with family etc.   So we wanted to give them time to get their bearings and start creating for the new challenge.  However!!  For the month of JANUARY.... we are having a Coloring Contest all month long.  You may use any digi you'd like, does not have to be from my store, and it does not have to be made into a card or other project.  Just simply color an image using any medium (Copics, colored pencils, markers, etc.) and show us your best coloring.  Prizes will be awarded to the winners!!  Winners will also have an opportunity to be a Guest Designer at Imagine That! for 3 months, if they choose to take the offer (includes over $30 worth of digis)

I hope you'll join us in these new challenges, starting in less than a week!!  Here is a badge you can display on your blog if you'd like to help us spread the word.... (please do!)  *Ü*

3 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Hi Kris, added to my side bar.xx
http://thejourneyisthestarthere.blogspot.com.au/

KT Fit Kitty said...

This sounds like fun! I will plan to join! Happy Holidays and Happy New Year to you!

Chi Cr said...

Thank you for the new image, and hope you had a wonderful Christmas! The new challenges sound great! I really like that they aren't progressive challenges; that way if I miss a month because life is too busy, I can still enter. Happy New Year!