Thursday, December 31, 2015

Otter Say Hello and Happy New Year!!



Hello it's Helen here to share a little card I've made using one of the brand new sets that have just been launched on the store website.  As soon as I saw this little guy I just couldn't resist making a card with him!

I've used the brand new 'Otter Say Hello' set which you can find here on the store website - this is what you get in the set:


As you can see, I've used one of the main images plus one of the sentiments.

Make sure you keep an eye out for a new release giveaway coming soon with the opportunity to win of the great new sets in the store!

Wishing everyone a peaceful and safe New Year and I'll be back again next year!

3 comments:

Imagine That! Digis by Kris said...

Such a cute li'l card Helen :) Your tent cards are always so fun to see. Thanks for promoting our new set! xKris

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Love this tent card. I really like the strength of the dark blue polka dot paper! Happy New Year Helen!

aussie aNNie said...

Fab card Helen, love the style and colours used...HNY x