Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Sweet Birthday Wishes


Happy Wednesday! Only 9 more days till Christmas...YIKES!! A show of hands of those who are ready...yeah, me either!! I am getting a head start on the late December birthdays I have to get cards ready for though! Like this one, using the adorable set Snowing Cupcakes. A snowman juggling sweet cupcakes, what's not to love!!! I stenciled a light background, something that's not easy for me as I'm rather heavy handed with my sponging. Thanks so much for stopping by today. Be sure and head over to the Imagine That...Digis by Kris store for any last minute Christmas needs. She's got lots of adorableness there with instant downloads. I also want to wish you a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

4 comments:

Imagine That! Digis by Kris said...

Love this card Linda! Cute with the pinking circle cut and bannners (so "in") and the triangle stencil pattern is a nice soft touch - love it!

monique said...

love it

Lori m said...

Beautiful fun and happy card Linda, Hugs, Lori m

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Wow Linda, you just never disappoint. Lovely as always! Glad to see someone else out there is no where near ready either. ;)