Wednesday, December 23, 2015

A Purr-fect Birthday


 Being the sweet and generous person that she is, Kris has provided a beautiful freebie HERE so be sure and save it! I finally made it into my craft room late this afternoon and decided to stop making Christmas cards!! After all, today is Christmas Eve Eve! I am in need of several birthday cards so I printed up this cute Birthday Kitty, pairing her up with the Cat Pack Digi Papers. You know me, I like the clean and simple style with very little embellishments.

I would like to take this moment to wish all of you a very Merry Christmas! May it be filled with love and laughter, family and friends...and that very special present you asked Santa for under the tree (I'll let you know next week if I got mine!)!!!  

               

3 comments:

monique said...

just a sweeeeetie merry christmas

Imagine That! Digis by Kris said...

LOVE it Linda!! Your simply style is just PURRRfect, especially with the digi papers, layout and a few embellies, makes for a super cute card!! :) Thank you so much. xKris

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Ooh this is gorgeous. All your cards are. Love that pop of blue! All the best to you and yours during the holidays!