Monday, December 7, 2015

What goodies are you getting in the mail?

Did you order a lot on Cyber Monday or have you started to receive any Christmas cards?  Well, it's time to get those beautiful Christmas cards sent out.  If you haven't finished all of yours remember that Imagine That has many pre-colored images so it makes putting those cards together easier.  For my card, I used the DOTM and made a Decorative Corner Card, which I am having fun making lately.  We would love to see what you create with this gorgeous stamp and you can link up HERE.  Hopefully you will receive some beautiful Christmas cards in the mail, and NO BONES, hehe.








5 comments:

Lori m said...

Awesome box and digi images, I'm still working on my cards and then on to decorating over 20 jars and cutting boxes.

Hugs, Lori m

Linda Anderson said...

Awwww, how sweet Lisa Lynn!! I hope you have a paw-some Christmas too!!

Linda

Imagine That! Digis by Kris said...

So adorable Lisa Lynn!! :) I love those corner cards - very unique and it looks extra great with this doggy digi :) THANK YOU!!

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Another beautiful corner card Lisa. I didn't spend too much on Cyber Monday but did manage to snag myself $5473 worth of design resources for a mere $14.80 USD so for just under $20 CND funds. Not a bad haul. Love those kinds of deals. They help me to make more cards and freebies!

monique said...

beauty