Thursday, February 4, 2016

Up, Up and Away!


It's Helen here to share a card I've made using the beautiful 'Love Lifts You' - you can find it here on the store website.  The set contains a range of coloured and line art digis.  The heart paper I've used on my come with it too,

The sentiment I've used is from the 'Wedding Day' digi set which is here

I cut aperture in the front of card, put some acetate behind it and then attached the balloon (coloured with Promarkers) to the front of the acetate.  I added some blue paper behind the acetate.

         

4 comments:

Imagine That! Digis by Kris said...

What a neat idea Helen with the acetate "window"!! And great idea mixing this balloon with this sentiment from the Wedding Day set, they go perfectly. :)

aussie aNNie said...

Fabulous.x

monique said...

lovely

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

That acetate window is really cool. Another awesome card Helen!