Wednesday, March 23, 2016

BACK TO THE STONEAGE..

Hello Everyone...CHRISSY  here today with an inspiration post sharing another of the NEW RELEASES recently..
  
Really fun and fabulous release and perfect for making scenes which is exactly what I did here on my canvas...using the adorable set BAMBI AND MAX


For more details and photos you could check out my blog.. HERE

There is also a wonderful fun Treasure Hunt on at The Creative Playground and you can read all about it and join in HERE

Thanks so much for stopping by...

3 comments:

Linda Anderson said...

Adorable Chrissy, absolutely adorable! Love your background!

Linda

Deborah Artliff said...

Wonderful card Chrissy I love the image and your design is gorgeous. I have just made my first card with a Image that image it will be on my blog tomorrow.
Debs xxx
{Debs Cards}

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

How awesome Chrissy. That background is fab.