Friday, March 4, 2016

Fancy Fold Friday #2 - Tea Bag Dispenser

Hey there and welcome back :)  If you missed Monique's post earlier today, you'll want to check that out here.  And here is part 2 of our Fancy Fold Friday!  I saw this tutorial at Flower Foot Designs and had to give it a try.  

For the teapot and tea bag, I used my digi set, "Floral Tea Set" which comes with a floral tea pot as well as a plain one just for this purpose - to paper piece it!!  If I knew before hand what color the tea bag packets were before I started, I might have changed my color combo, lol.  But it's very springy none-the-less. 


not the best picture but I added clear stickles to outline the petals of flower
and added crystal flourish gems to 2 corners.

of course the top is removable so you can REFILL your tea bags!  :) 
set used:

What will YOU imagine this weekend?

4 comments:

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

So cool! I think the yellow and purple go nicely together. I envy you your talent and time my dear! These fancy fold creations just blow my poor little mind.

Donna said...

This is adorable! Now I just need to find a friend who drinks tea so I can make one.

Linda Anderson said...

Wow Kris, this is amazing!!!! Love, love, love your tea bag holder.

Linda

monique said...

fabuleus