Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Hope Your Birthday Rocks!


I'm running a little late getting my card done and post up for today. This morning a friend texted with a last minute invite to go to lunch...of course I said yes!!! We talked and talked, putting me behind on everything, but that's okay because friends come first!!

Did you notice two new musical sets in the Imagine That store? There's Jammin' Janey and this one that I couldn't wait to use, Mason's MP3. How perfect for those tween boys that you know!  


Don't forget, you still have time to comment on our new release giveaways. Check out each post, you have until 3pm PDT on Thursday, March 17 to leave your comments.
Bambi & Max - comment on THIS POST


5 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Linda, your card is great. Perfect for a teen boy!

Donna said...

Linda, what an awesome card. I have a tween boy in the family and I bet he'd love this image. Great color combo and a clean design!

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Fun card Linda!

monique said...

such a sweetie

Lori m said...

Beautiful card Linda, great digi images, hugs, Lori m