Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Welcome Spring


Did you know Imagine That now has a Facebook Group? I encourage you to join for two very fun reasons -- for a sweet freebie (Leesa's Tulip) and a new Spring themed challenge. For more details and a link for the group, check out THIS POST.

My spring card uses the newly released, Easter Leesa. I always tell myself to get out of my comfort zone and try new techniques when card making, but it's the simple, uncluttered cards using pattern paper that make me most happy. I just don't find myself reaching for those embellishments that fill up the drawers of my desk anymore!

 Also, since this month we are celebrating the store's 3rd Birthday, Kris is offering a coupon to use as many times as you want.  Sticking with the number 3.... so when you Buy 3 digis* - you get 30% off your order!
code:  BUY 3
*based on the average price of $3, so when your cart reaches $9 you can add the code in the code box, and be sure to click on the li'l "apply" link to the right of the code box - you will see the price come off in red. 

5 comments:

Imagine That! Digis by Kris said...

OH my... your card is ADORABLE Linda!! I love lots of styles, the more I work on a card, the more I want to embellish, but I also happen to love your style, a digi paper or two and the image & sentiment makes for a sweet happy card. I think it's also the layout of your elements - it always turns out spot on and eye-pleasing :)

BTW.... this cutie is not actually the freebie on fb right now, however there IS a freebie of a different Leesa stamp, so come on over and join us :) You can also receive the freebie by placing our birthday badge in your blog sidebar and link up to our Badge Linky. :)

monique said...

love it sooooooooo cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute

Donna said...

Linda, what a wonderful card. Love the gorgeous flower and the fun little scene.

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

I too am a big fan of your cards Linda. Not only are your layouts simple but effective but you always colour coordinate as well.

Gloria Shirr (purpleglo) said...

Gorgeous creation Linda! I love this cute image and your card is fabulous! Great job! I placed my order today for several digis. There are so many awesome ones to choose from that it is very hard. Great sale Kris. Thanks so much for the coupon. Hugs, Gloria

http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com