Friday, April 15, 2016

All aboard - 4 Drawer Easel Card


Happy Friday and welcome....

Here we are again,the end of another week and

my regular posting for this fab team,

Keeping in with last weeks post and keeping to the

nautical theme I made a 4 drawer easel card using the stamp sets below,





Below is my inspiration


Hope you all agree,she's a little darling


Before I go, you still have time to comment on yesterdays FOUR New Release Giveaway Posts!

Thanks for sailing by,see you next Friday

Click my siggy below to visit my blog!~

5 comments:

Deborah Artliff said...

HI Sheena what a grgeous project and the design is wonderful.
Debs xxx
{Debs Cards}

monique said...

love it its great

Imagine That! Digis by Kris said...

Wowzers Sheena, this is AWESOME!! I love drawer cards - and this is so cute with a nautical theme :)

Sheena Mckee said...

Thanks guys

Sandra said...

That is great work.
Greatings San Lahnstein.