Thursday, April 28, 2016

Graduation Congratulations!


Good morning everyone - it's Helen to hear to share a card I've made using a stamp set and a paper pack from Imagine That Digis by Kris.

The digi stamp I've used is from the 'Graduation Day Value Set 1' which you can find here on the website.

The papers I've used are from the 'Congrats Grad' digi paper pack which is here.

I've coloured the main image with Promarkers.

I've also used:

stitched circle dies from Memory Box
black paper from Craft Creations
Card Candi

4 comments:

monique said...

sweeet

Deborah Artliff said...

Wonderful card Helen and your design is wonderful xxx

Imagine That! Digis by Kris said...

Tis that time of year already! Perfect card for a graduate Helen :) Love your layout! Have a great day everyone!

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

What a wonderful card Helen. I love the black and white with a pop of red. Great layout and choice of papers as well.