Friday, April 15, 2016

Introducing our New Facebook Design Team!

It's been a Fabulous Fancy-Fold Friday hasn't it?  If you missed Sheena's or Monique's posts earlier today, you've GOT to scroll down and see them - very inspiring :)  

And now I'd like to say a BIG "Thank You" to everyone who applied for our new Facebook Team!
I appreciate all the talent you all have shared as well as the desire to create with my digis - I'm so honored!  Part of my decision was based on those who joined our FB Group during the Call and were present - posting and/or commenting .... after all, this Design Team Call was for Facebook!  *Ü*  So thank you to all who have made the extra effort --- I'm excited to welcome such talented and supportive crafters on board!!  

Congrats and big Welcome to...



(both Blog DT and Facebook DT)


(both Blog DT & Facebook DT + our FB network Advocate)


 (has switched from Blog team to Facebook team)


(both Blog DT and Facebook DT/Challenge Coordinator)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and while we're at it.... I want to officially welcome Audrey to our Blog team as well as Debs & Lori (both of whom are also on the FB team above).... So happy to have you join us!!


and before I go.... I want to wish DT member, CHRISSY 
a very Happy Birthday today!! 

1 comment:

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Wow! What a great bunch of gals joining the team. Congratulations to each of you. I hope that you all enjoy your time with IT DbK!

Oh and a much belated birthday to Chrissy. Sorry I missed your birthday. I hope it was a good one!

Lisa D.