Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Sending My Love


Happy Wednesday all!! Did you happen to see the projects created by our guest designers yesterday? Well scroll down to the previous post because you definitely don't want to miss 'em, they are AMAZING!!!

I've set a goal for myself to start mailing out more cards in hoping to spread some happy!! So I'm making a lot more just because, thinking of you cards for this very reason. And what is more adorable than finding kitties in your mailbox?!!! This set is called Mailbox Kitties and can be found HERE. I also used one of the digital papers from the Cat Pack (this is a must have!!). Now, who do I send this to?!!!


3 comments:

Deborah Artliff said...

Hi Linda what a beautiful card and your design is wonderful.
I love the image that you have used.
Debs xxx
{Debs Cards}

Lisa Lynn said...

Linda, your card is purrfect. Love the blue.

Imagine That! Digis by Kris said...

I {heart} this card Linda - so cute with that cat pack paper and the blue scallop frame really pops! Love it :)