Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Sour Lemons

Okay, don't you just love the newly released sets? Talk about adorable!!! Be sure and scroll down a post to see if maybe you are a winner of one!! Here I used the sweet (or should I say sour) set Leesa's Sour Lemons along with a sentiment and one of the digital papers. As you know, I love making clean and simple cards and this one fits the bill. Now head on over to the Imagine That Shop to check out this and all the other wonderful sets Kris has created.

3 comments:

Imagine That! Digis by Kris said...

oh goodness.... this is adorbs Linda - and sure to brighten someone day that could really use a pick me up. Your digi paper printed exactly the right colors too :) thanks so much!

Deborah Artliff said...

Hi Linda what a beautiful card and I love this image and your design is wonderful.
Debs xxx
{Debs Cards}

Lisa Lynn said...

I just love this image with the sour puss. Great match with the paper Linda.