Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Summertime Fun!


Summer is just around the corner, and so is all the fun that comes with it!!! As much as I love the colors of autumn, watching nature come to life in spring, it's summer that I enjoy most of all!! Notice I never mentioned liking anything about winter!!!!! Summer vacation to the beach is what I look forward to every year so I simply had to create with the adorable set Poolside Penguins and digital paper pack Summer Fun. These two sets hold a spot near and dear to my heart because they were the first that I purchased from Imagine That!

You still have some time to play along with our "Spring is in the Air" monthly challenge. Be sure and get your projects linked up HERE.  




3 comments:

Deborah Artliff said...

Hi Linda what a great card it make you wish summer was here. And your design is wonderful. Weve had snow for the last two day's I cant believe it.
Debs xxx
{Debs Cards}

monique said...

lovely

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

I love all the colours in this. That penguin is such a cutie as well! Cool wave border too! Awesome job as always Linda!