Thursday, April 7, 2016

To the Moon and Back!


Good morning - it's Helen here to share a little bit of inspiration with you and today's I'm sharing a card with acetate.

I've used the pre-coloured version of the digi set 'To the Moon and Back' and one of the papers from the 'Be Mine' digi paper pack.

To make my card I cut away a section of the front of the card blank retaining a narrow piece strip of card - the acetate joins the two pieces of the card.  I fussy cut the rocket and attached it to the card together with the sentiment and a punched heart.

Here's the side view of the card:


Enjoy the rest of your week

6 comments:

Chrissy said...

A brilliant card Helen..love it..

luv CHRISSYxx

Lori m said...

Adorable card and card style, hugs, Lori m

Imagine That! Digis by Kris said...

ooo, this is Awesome Helen!! I LOVE acetate on a card - great idea and love your whole design here - very CUTE! :)

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

That is freakin' cool Helen!

2amscrapper said...

love how it's "in the air"

monique said...

fab