Wednesday, May 18, 2016

I'd Rather be at the Beach


Can you tell I'm looking forward to our beach vacation?!!! We don't go until the middle of July, but after sitting through my son's baseball game with snow coming down, the warm sunny beach has been on my mind!! I use the adorable Beach Blanket Girl and Beach Combers digital paper for my card. While the image was still in the die after cutting it,  I sponged some brown and blue inks for my sand and sky. The embossed layer is of clouds, something you don't see much of while on a beach vacation!!!!!

Enjoy your day! Hope you've been able to join our monthly challenge...it's a sketch! You can find out all about it HERE.


4 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Linda, this is just adorable. I agree with you, but no bikini, hehe.

Imagine That! Digis by Kris said...

This is adorable - great simple layout - love the li'l dotty embossing Linda! I'm ready for the beach .... we missed going last summer :(

monique said...

cute card

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Lovely work as always Linda. That embossed cloud panel is really cool. Hope you have a great time at the beach in July!