Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Bonjour

 Well "good day" to you!! I wanted to share my card using the J'aime Paris set and Paris in Summer digital papers from Imagine That. I'm usually the clean and simple card maker but I couldn't resist using several of the paper designs found in this pack! Love the pink and turquoise!!

     

Check out the awesome card created today by DT member Chrissy.
Simply scroll down one post. She too used several coordinating digital papers for her project. 

Have a wonderful today!!

2 comments:

monique said...

fab

Imagine That! Digis by Kris said...

This is soo pretty Linda! I love the dp you used and the strips you created etc. - great layout :) perfect for this nice summery weather. Although the last time I got on a bike (about 2 months ago) my hiney hurt for 3 days!! lol.