Wednesday, June 8, 2016

BRONTOSAURUS CAKE..

Hello everyone..

Back to share my inspiration project using another wonderful image from IMAGINE THAT - DIGI'S BY KRIS 

I have BRONTOSAURUS CAKE  to show you today..a happy little blue dinosaur..



I used the coloured version that comes in the set and only added a squigglel ine around the image..



The sentiment comes in the set too along with the fabulous birthday papers..



I used a die to cut out the patterned paper circles..and fussy cut out the extra Birthday cake..



A real easy card to put together using the pre coloured digi's..and of course the outline images are included in the set..

Thanks for stopping by today and  I will see you tomorrow..

luv CHRISSYxx


4 comments:

Linda Anderson said...

Super cute Chrissy!!! What a sweet layout with all those birthday papers.

Linda

monique said...

lovely

Imagine That! Digis by Kris said...

Such an awesome card Chrissy!! I really love cards that have things sticking out of them, LOL! I mean hanging over the edge, like this one - just so fun, especially for a birthday card. Great job :)

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Wonderful job Chrissy. Ditto on everything Kris said.

Lisa D.