Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Christmas in July Challenge - all Month!

Happy Tuesday friends!  This is the first of two posts this morning to share about 2 challenges I'm sponsoring that you will want to get in on..... besides our own here at the Creative Playground of course (our theme this month is fancy folds / shaped cards).  And be sure to come back this afternoon to see who won my latest digi set, "Raymond's Frogs"!!  That will be announced at 3:00 p.m. (PDT)  

Have any of you started in on your Christmas greetings yet?  If not, maybe I can entice you to pop over to Deanne's "Christmas Cards All Year Round" challenge going on the whole month of July for a chance to win a $10.00 gift voucher to my store, www.imaginethatdigistamp.com :)  

Take a peek at what the Christmas Belles designed using my digi sets ....

These first two Belles used a digi set called, "Hanging Kitty"





The following Belles used a set called "Snowman Trio"







Weren't those Fabulous? 
 I hope they've inspired you to check out our Christmas digis in the store HERE and go enter their challenge HERE!

2 comments:

monique said...

lovely cards

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

They are all beautiful but there is just something about Sue's card that really reaches out to me.