Wednesday, July 27, 2016

DIGITAL PROJECT - OWL WITH ROBIN





Hello Everyone..

Here to share some inspiration using an image from IMAGINE THAT DIGI STAMP  and this time I made a digital project for a change and the first time I think I have done one..

This is OWL WITH ROBIN



He is such a little cutie sitting on the tree stump talking to his bird friend..


This is the whole set with sentiments and papers..



The papers are from the set Christmas Sled and were perfect for this project.

I added a MB tree die...corrugated card and some "pinecones"" I found on my walks..and afew die cut leaves from Marianne Craftables..

Thanks for stopping by..

Luv CHRISSYxx


5 comments:

Imagine That Digistamp said...

Oh how CUTE!!! I LOVE this Chrissy :) I believe that digi paper is from my "Christmas Sled" set, found here: http://www.imaginethatdigistamp.com/store/p711/Christmas_Sled.html

Awesome texture with the corrugated piece and pinecones. ♥ it!

Chrissy said...

Thank you..I will go there get the link and change things up a bit..lol..fabulous paper and just could not remember where I got it..

Linda Anderson said...

Oh my goodness Chrissy, this is FABulous!!!

Linda

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

I agree. What an awesome project!

♥Lisa

2amscrapper said...

love this digital creation!