Friday, July 22, 2016

Double Thanks!

Happy Friday! Donna here today with another baby project. My sister-in-laws sprung a baby shower on me with only two weeks notice. They forgot that I make a lot of my gifts so I am scrambling to get things done. One of the things my daughter needs is thank you cards to send to those who give her gifts so she asked me if I could help out with those. Could I say no to making cards? I don't think so! Because I have to make a LOT of these cards I kept it simple.


I used the Little Blessings pre-colored images and die cut them with Spellbinder's Lacy Squares. The sentiment was made and printed from my computer. It's tough to find a sentiment about twins. And the designer paper is from Imagine That! Sweet Pastels Digi Paper



Thanks for checking out my project. Over on my blog I have some tip for mass producing cards if you want to stop by. Make it an awesome weekend!

3 comments:

Linda Anderson said...

Double the joy means double the fun!!! So cute Donna!

Linda

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

So stinkin' cute. Man if these were simple cards, I can't wait to see more involved ones! Beautiful work.

monique said...

great