Friday, July 15, 2016

Little Blessings Twin Style


Hello everyone!This is my first post as a design team member so I hope that I am doing it correctly. I'm really thrilled that Kristy asked me to join the design team. I hope I can inspire you in some way!

I have babies on my brain lately, as my daughter has announced she is expecting twins. Last Sunday, my daughter and SIL held a "reveal" party to announce the gender and names of the babies. So I got busy to make a few things for the party. First up is a centerpiece that I made for the table.


Here's a closer look at the baby bottle treat boxes that I created.



And to complete the day I made a baby card!






For more details check out my blog Indiana Inking. By the way, at the party we found out she's having a boy and a girl. Baby A is Arthur Alexander and Baby B is Valerie Renee. My first grandbabies! Happy Friday to you all and I hope you have a wonderful weekend!




5 comments:

monique said...

fab

Deborah Artliff said...

Hi Donna wellcome to the group and what gorgeous box's and card and I love the design sets you have used. Your designs are wonderful.

Debs xxx
{Debs Cards}

Imagine That Digistamp said...

WOW, I'm sooo loving your sweet baby projects Donna!! From the adorable boxes to your fabby card. That MUST be a die that cut all those quilting pieces, that's new to me, and I think it's just genius!! :) Praying all goes well for Alexander & Valerie, and your daughter of course. CONGRATS grammie Donna!! :)

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

First off, big congrats on becoming a first time Grandma! How awesome is it that you're getting one of each at the same time! Hoping for the best for the little ones and their parents!

You're creations are just awesome and so darn creative. Great first post Donna. Welcome to the team as an official DT member!

♥Lisa

Linda Anderson said...

Welcome Donna! How wonderful to have you here!!!!! What amazing projects. Talk about adorable!

Linda