Monday, July 11, 2016

Monday's Inspiration Hanging Kitty

Hi Deb's here with a little 
Inspiration for you all just In case 
you have lost your Mojo so I hope that
this card with give you some idea's

I have used the Hanging Kitty Design Set.


If you would like to get this image all you have to do is click on 
the image below and it will  take you straight to the design set 
where you will find many more wonderful Design set's.


If you would like to see more about this card I invite you to go and 
visit  my own blog that will tell you how I have made this card.

That's all for today.

Just Click on my siggy below and it will take you straight to my blog.

4 comments:

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

I adore this image and your card is just lovely Debs.

Lisa D.

Lisa Lynn said...

Debs this is gorgeous.

Imagine That Digistamp said...

Super cute card Debs :) And your coloring turned out so good with your new Chameleon Markers!! Fab! BTW Debs, I can't seem to find the comment link on your blog anymore, it disappeared, was that on purpose??

monique said...

lovely