Thursday, July 21, 2016

Queen Anne's Lace


Today I'm sharing a card I've made using one of my favourite digi stamps from Imagine That Digis, the beautiful 'Queen Anne's Lace'.  Here's what you get in the set:


It's available here on the Imagine That website.

I've used a shaped card blank and dry embossed the bottom half of the front of the card.  I then masked off the top part and applied Distress Ink to the embossing.  To finish, I added some faux stitching around the top part of the card.

4 comments:

Imagine That Digistamp said...

WOW, so beautiful Helen!! I love the half-n-half with the embossing - so pretty. ♥

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Oh wow Helen. How very pretty. Love that card shape and the way you split it up. Very neat.

monique said...

beauty

Linda Anderson said...

This is stunning!!! Love the shape!

Linda