Thursday, July 21, 2016

Thursday Inspiration from Susan

Hello Susan here!!

Having finished my 3 months as a guest designer, here I am on the Design Team!

This first DT make is a slider card which would fit nicely into the current challenge



I am continuing the theme of Christmas in July and am using items from 'Angel Harpist' which you can find here on the website.


I've used the angel harpist (coloured with Spectrum Noir markers) and one of the sentiments.

I have also used a paper from Romance Papers Set 1


If you would like further details of my card please take a look on my blog here


AND


If you'd like the 'angel harpist' image from the set free, pop over to our FB group here and you will find the download in the files section.

Happy Crafting!




4 comments:

Linda Anderson said...

Fabulous Susan, absolutely fabulous!!!

Linda

Imagine That Digistamp said...

Sweet!! I love the slider Susan :)

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

How sweet Susan and a big welcome to the team my friend!

Love this slider card and that you used a music background for your DP--perfect accompaniment!

monique said...

lovely