Friday, August 12, 2016

Birthday Kitty

Happy Friday! I am popping in with a card I made with Birthday Kitty and the Cat Pack Digi Paper set. I love the color combination of brown and pink so I chose that for this card.


I colored my kitty with Copics and the created a bit more of a scene with distress inks. To add some bling I used some Zva gems, some Cotton Candy Stickles on the kitt's hat and some Dimensional Magic on the balloon. 



You can find the Birthday Kitty stamp set in the store here and the Cat Pack DigiPapers in the store here
Have an awesome weekend. Don't forget to take some time to Imagine That! and create something beautiful.



3 comments:

Imagine That Digistamp said...

super cute Donna! I really love the scene with sky and grass - your coloring rocks :) Love the use of cat pack papers too - super card!

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Adorable Donna. Love how you coloured the background especially. I'm a bit envious-I'd love to learn how to colour the clouds and grass as you did. Very nicely done. Also love the touch of bling-those pink gems are the purr-fect addition!

♥Lisa

monique said...

sweeeet card